9.03.2009

Random but Relevant

Welcome to my blog, 'Small Grasp on Reality.' Now in this blog I will be writing about pretty much anything. It'll consist of reviews from movies... new and old... that I've seen, places I've gone, TV shows I'm watching and ones I'm not, and just any random thought that comes to my mind that I feel I should share... you would hope out of some relevant importance, but most likely not. 

Few of you that care...
which is possibly none of you... might be wondering why I chose that specific name for my blog. Well after a few posts you'll realize that the name is actually a true statement describing me, but enough of the boring introduction part... btw I also have a short attention span... Lets get to the random but relevant stuff.

For my first ever entry I thought I would start with a very important and interesting question of life;.... 

If for 24hrs you could be in any cartoon of your choosing, which would you choose?

Cheers!
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment