9.08.2009

Remember Bobby's World?

Now in regards to my first post, Random but Relevant... For some reason, starting my own blog reminded me of this cartoon show I grew up watching... hence the question on the post (see I told you my random thoughts had some relevance to something)... anyway, the cartoon show was called Bobby's World...
Idk if any of you know the show, but I remember really liking it as a kid. It was a show about a big headed kid, who rode around in his tricycle most of the day, and let his imagination get the best of him. At times even thinking that his toys came to life... It was a good show for the 90's.

But anyway, that’s not the cartoon that I would choose to go into for 24 hours. If for 24hrs I could be in any cartoon of my choosing, I would choose?

ready?

wait for it...

wait for it...


wait for it...

annoyed yet?

Ok, I would choose..... Codename Kids Next Door. Come on, a show about kid secret agents, with their own weaponry, fighting adult tyranny. That’s Awesome! Who wouldn’t want to go into that cartoon show?

However, if for some reason I couldn't go into that one I would try Phineas and Ferb next.

I really don’t know why my choices don’t consist of 90's cartoons actually. Maybe it’s cause the Power Rangers don’t count as a cartoon, and that’s Mighty Morphin Power Rangers... you know, the cool one.

Yes, I know... I’m a big time dork, but why not be?

Cheers!
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment